Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thomas the Tank

I just had to get some pictures of our little Tommy. Poor thing has probably been a little neglected this past week or two or three. There has been a lot of craziness in our home, but he sure is a trooper and as you can see in the pictures he loves to smile. He is smiling all day as long as he is not in the car. He adores Caroline and Rex even though they are in his face all day long. This little guy is almost into 3-6 mo. clothing at two and a half months and yes he does have a neck, but I have only seen it once.





3 comments:

Nick and Kirsten said...

hey this is nick here...when are you guys going to be back? let's try to get together for a welcome back party.

Jen said...

So cute! I've been wondering how your move (drive) back to Utah went with him. I thought of you many times when you left just hoping that Tommy made the trip ok for you.

HAYHAY said...

Holy Smokes he is looking so big... I can't wait to see more!