Caroline and Rex are the light of our family. They make us laugh everyday with there little comments.
You still can't understand a word Rex says, but he definitely is trying to get a point across. It can be a little frustrating at times, but when we listen to him say his prays your heart just melts. I can't believe he is two now and he is in the terrible two's, but also the sweet two's. It's like two different people in this kid right now. He can be a monster, but a lovable one as well.
Caroline is getting so smart and beautiful. She is so excited for our baby "Bubba" to come. We also have to announce that we are expecting a baby Ali too. Don't ask where Caroline got it from, but she keeps telling us she has baby in her tummy just like mommy. She keeps asking how we are going to get our babies out. I tell her mommy will go to the doctor and he will get the babies out for us. It seems to satisfy her questions. It love reasoning with three year olds. She is even praying for baby Ali and telling us it is hard to bend down because a baby is in her tummy. It's a little weird at times, but it makes us laugh with all of her silly comments.
Nathan is hard at work. We are expecting a switch up at work here pretty soon. Nathan is excited for the change. It's always nice to try something new. He is such an amazing husband and a dedicated father. I am so grateful to have him as my companion. He calls everyday from work making sure I am not having the baby and that I am ok. he is so cute.
As for me, just waiting around. I am due in less than two weeks, so all we can do is wait. Actually, I feel like I have been working like crazy. It's been such beautiful weather, so we have been working to get our vegetable garden and flower gardens ready before the baby comes. We are successful with most of it so far. Arkansas is gorgeous around this time. Everything is in full bloom which makes me excited to have a spring baby.
I put in a picture of me and my cute sister who is due three weeks after me. My parents comment on how I never put in pictures of myself this is why there are no pictures of me. I am HUGE!!!!
Hopefully we give word soon on baby.
6 comments:
You are huge! JK - do we have the same due date? It is fun to read about your little ones since mine do/say the exact same things. Too bad we're not closer since we seem to have exactly the same timing with kids! Good luck with #3!
first of all, i couldn't even finish reading your post because i had to try to call you to congratulate caroline on her baby. ha ha ha. that is hilarious. then i sat back down, because you didn't answer and finished your post and it got funnier. caroline complaining about bending over...classic. how i love her so much.
second of all, i loved that you called me "sister" and that is the worst picture of me. can't wait to be not prego. i look bigger than you. you look like you have a prego belly and i look like the sister of twiddle dee and twiddle dum from alice and wonderland.
can't wait for little baby rigby #3 and #4. so lina is having a girl?
love you guys. keep posting because it is always hilarious/great to hear what is going on.
miss you guys. thanks again for the good times in arkansas.
You look so cute. It makes me want to be pregnant. I am glad to know that you are all still alive and doing well. We are excited for baby #3 to come. Keep us updated!
Yea, you are alive. You look great! Can't wait for you to have your baby. Good luck with everything.
You finally updated! Good job woman. You do not look huge Carrie. You are so cute. I'm excited for your new little arrival. I hope all goes well for you and Caroline.
So, last week when Mandy was picking up Kaylee from my house she said, "Mom, I want a baby in my tummy." Mandy replied, "Me too." I can see now she got this from Caroline...then when I had Kaylee yesterday she said she did have a baby in her tummy. I asked what the baby's name was and she said, "choo choo." I love that your 3 year old daughter is quite the influence. :) Thomas is so cute, can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment