Congrats!!!He is so cute, I can't wait to see him in person. I have to tell you that when I saw your post about Nate's grandpa, I had thought he was going to pass away around the same time that you were going to have your baby. I think they did converse with one another before Rex came to you guys. love you guys lot. love ali
What a cool Easter! I love the pic with him in the basket. I also LOVE that you named him Rex. That gave me the goose-bumps! Love you guys and can't wait to meet baby Rex.
Carrie - I can't believe I haven't seen Rex yet. I am still sick from the flu for like 2 weeks now almost. I just have a head cold now but I don't want to come anywhere near the babe until I am totally healthy. I will call you as soon as that is. Hopefully soon. I love you and can't believe you are a Mommy of two now!!!!!!!!! he.he.
Carrie - I can't believe I haven't seen Rex yet. I am still sick from the flu for like 2 weeks now almost. I just have a head cold now but I don't want to come anywhere near the babe until I am totally healthy. I will call you as soon as that is. Hopefully soon. I love you and can't believe you are a Mommy of two now!!!!!!!!! he.he.
10 comments:
Congratulations Rigby family! He is absolutely darling!
Congrats!!!He is so cute, I can't wait to see him in person. I have to tell you that when I saw your post about Nate's grandpa, I had thought he was going to pass away around the same time that you were going to have your baby. I think they did converse with one another before Rex came to you guys. love you guys lot. love ali
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you!
~Aimee and Matt
What a cool Easter! I love the pic with him in the basket. I also LOVE that you named him Rex. That gave me the goose-bumps! Love you guys and can't wait to meet baby Rex.
Congratulations on your new, sweet baby love. He finally came! Yea!
Carrie~I found your blog through Jeff's! Look at your sweet family! Congrats on your newest addition! Love~Sigrid
What is up? I love that you have a girl and a boy. That's too precious. You look great and congrats!
oh my gosh! congratulations! He is a beauty!!
Carrie -
I can't believe I haven't seen Rex yet. I am still sick from the flu for like 2 weeks now almost. I just have a head cold now but I don't want to come anywhere near the babe until I am totally healthy. I will call you as soon as that is. Hopefully soon. I love you and can't believe you are a Mommy of two now!!!!!!!!! he.he.
Carrie -
I can't believe I haven't seen Rex yet. I am still sick from the flu for like 2 weeks now almost. I just have a head cold now but I don't want to come anywhere near the babe until I am totally healthy. I will call you as soon as that is. Hopefully soon. I love you and can't believe you are a Mommy of two now!!!!!!!!! he.he.
Post a Comment