Monday, November 12, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

The month of October was a very busy month for our small family. Birthday's, trips, school, callings and work have taken up all our time. I guess I can't complain because it's all good news. We would like to announce to everyone that we will be having a little fella coming into our family on March 18th. We are so excited to be having a boy, but I think both grandpa's are a the most excited.
Halloween was a fun day for our family. I decided to carry on my mom's tradition and make donuts for friends. They turned out to be delicious and we loved to see caroline in her pink poodle costume although she didn't like it too much. We also went to the BYU game a few weeks ago. We had a good time, but it's not easy to bring a little one along to a football game.

We hope you are all doing well and we love you.


(Photo Shop!)
GO COUGARS!!!
The little one having a tantrum.
Isn't she cute?



3 comments:

Morris Family said...

Love the pictures. I really miss you guys. We are also excited for another boy for William. Maybe this is the new trend for the Morris family. love ya Ali

Heidi Openshaw said...

Yea! How exciting! You're pregnant! I am so happy for you guys. That is wonderful news. We hope you are feeling well, and continue to feel well throughout. Congratulations!

Andrea S. said...

Congratulations again on the boy. I can only imagine how excited your dad is. Let me know if you're going to be up this way for Thanksgiving, I should have your pictures by then.