Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back in Provo

Hi Everybody.
We are finally back in Provo! We took a trip down to St. George with my family and even though it was pretty darn hot, we had a good time. It's always fun to be with family and Caroline loved following all the big cousins around. Nathan is just about to start his last year of school (hurray!). He is really excited about all his classes and getting back into fusball (sp?) with all of his friends. I am busy with Caroline and getting life back in order. If any of you didn't know we are expecting a little one in March and we are really excited. I have been a little sick and tired, but I can't complain. I have a great husband who takes really good care of me. We love you all and wish you well.
Nathan and Lina enjoying the water.
Grammy and her namesake.
Bath time!!!
Caroline with the cousins.

7 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! That's so exciting and I think March is great month to have a baby.

Looks like you had fun in St. George, thanks for posting the pic of the cousins, it was nice to see Ali's kids again.

The Shupe Ohana said...

I had know idea you were prego, thats awesome, March is an awesome time to have a baby, that is when Parley was born. We are expecting our little boy any day, i am dialated to a 3 so hopefully soon. anyways we are blogging now, so check it out, Glad to have you home, although we did miss you at jade's shower...

Nicole said...

I'm so happy for you that you're back, and I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Enjoy that last year! Well I am tagging you! look on my blog for the rules.

Heidi said...

Carrie,
How are you darlin??? congrats on being pregnant! looks like you two are doing well:) So, I was going through some old mail yesterday and came across a returned wedding announcement... to you and nathan... I must have had the wrong address. anyway, i'm really sorr about that, i'm sure you wondered. Were you already in Arkansas? my blog is www.justinandheidinelson.blogspot.com keep in touch!

Jade said...

What the heck you're prego!!! OH MY GOSH! Why didn't you tell me!! I am so happy for you!

Jade said...

I still can't believe you are prego!

robin marie said...

i miss caroline! and you guys of course!